Siemens Energy Quality Management
Siemens Energy carries out its business activities in a global and dynamic marketplace and is recognized as a world leader in Technology, Innovation and Quality.
Quality Vision and Principles
Siemens Energy carries out its business activities in a global and dynamic marketplace and is recognized as a world leader in Technology, Innovation and Quality. Maintaining the Siemens Energy approach to World-Class Quality is an essential pillar of our branding and in support of the this has identified key Quality Principles that are based upon Siemens Energy Company Values and Behaviors.
We design, develop, manufacture and market our products, solutions and services to energize society and engage in innovation to address global energy megatrends, digitalization, decarbonization and demand growth. Throughout all stages we focus on making our customers successful by being the trusted partner and deliver on our promises as outlined in our following Quality Principles.
Customer focus in all we do
- Proactively and timely interaction with our customers to understand requirements and expectations
- By keeping tight connections across organizational units enabling us to act with agility to adapt to changes in customer needs
Personal commitment to quality
- All employees are aware and qualified to deliver and meet quality standards in everything we do
- Do the right thing and do it right the first time
- We empower every employee to raise any issue that is not according to our quality standards or has the potential to negatively impact our business
Business focused quality management systems
- Maintaining a management system structure and certification strategy supporting each business in tailoring to specific needs of the business encompassing customers and regions of operations
- Addressing business specific legislation, external standards, regulations and ensuring compliance in all business quality aspects Pro-active continuous improvement
- Implementing processes for quality related risk and opportunity management
- Systematic review of quality performance based on real time data
- Ensuring transparency across organizational units
We perform regular reviews of our quality performance, objectives and the effectiveness of our managements systems. Verification is an important part of our continuous improvement processes, employee competency, successful supplier development and engagement as well as compliance with regulations.
Quality management systems responsibility, ownership and accountability sits directly within the different Siemens Energy Canada Limited Business Units and Affiliated Companies. ISO9001, CSA N299 and other technical regulations and standards are maintained by the Business Units and can be shared upon request.