- Siemens Energy’s results of the third quarter were impacted by charges at Siemens Gamesa. These relate mainly to quality issues of certain Onshore platforms as well as increased product costs and ramp-up challenges in the Offshore business.
- Siemens Energy continues to benefit from a favorable market environment. Orders of €14.9bn reflect 54.2% growth on a comparable basis (excluding currency translation and portfolio effects), primarily driven by large orders at Siemens Gamesa and Grid Technologies (GT). The Book-to-bill ratio (ratio of orders to revenue) came in at 1.98 and led the order backlog to a new record of €109.0bn.
- Revenue increased by 8.0% on a comparable basis to €7.5bn.
- Profit before Special items of Siemens Energy was negative with €2,048m (Q3 FY 2022: negative €222m) driven by above mentioned charges at Siemens Gamesa totaling €2.2bn. Profit before Special items at Gas Services (GS), GT, and Transformation of Industry (TI) sharply increased compared to the prior-year quarter, driven by continued strong operational performance.
- Siemens Energy reported a Net loss of €2,931m (Q3 FY 2022: Net loss €564m), including negative tax effects in connection with the charges at Siemens Gamesa.
November 15, 2023
Q4 FY2023: Press Conference | Analyst Conference
November 21, 2023
Capital Market Day 2023
February 7, 2024
Q1 FY2024: Press Conference | Analyst Conference
February 22, 2024 (planned)
Annual General Meeting 2024
May 8, 2024
Q2 FY2024: Press Conference | Analyst Conference
August 7, 2024
Q3 FY2024: Press Conference | Analyst Conference
November 13, 2024
Q4 FY2024: Press Conference | Analyst Conference
September 13, 2023
August 16, 2023
August 7, 2023
May 22, 2023
May 15, 2023
March 21, 2023