Available on demand
Length: 90 minutes
How decarbonized and distributed generation of electricity can be used in Africa
Electrification is the backbone of Africa’s economic and societal development. Reliable, affordable, and sustainable power generation is key.
The focus of this session is on the question how Siemens Energy can provide solutions for the energy trilemma around availability, affordability, and sustainability in Africa. We share our view on current decarbonized and distributed power generation trends and drivers around the Energy transformation.
Our Siemens Energy experts address the following main questions:
- What is the current situation of energy generation in Africa?
- How can we support to solve the energy trilemma with reliable and affordable as well as sustainable solutions?
- What are the key benefits of decarbonization applications?
- How will the future of energy generation look like in Africa?
- How do we get there?
- What equipment options are available?
- Does own generation make you more profitable and what are the benefits?