Siemens Energy Maritime Academy
Ensuring the safe and reliable operation of your ship under the current market conditions and environmental requirements can be demanding. From modernizations, upgrades and newbuilds, automation & monitoring, innovative electric drives and digital services to turnkey services & support to ensure reliability and operability, we team up with you to achieve optimal performance and maximize your success.
Why Siemens Energy? Our marine commitment stretches back more than 130 years. Our highly innovative portfolio of electrical products, systems, solutions and services covers the entire lifecycle. With our concepts and technologies, the maritime industry of tomorrow certainly is no uncharted territory, but a transformation that harnesses the power of innovations and expertise for sustainable operations. Therefore, we invite you to the Siemens Energy Maritime Academy to discover something new and gain valuable new perspectives for your daily operations.
The first series includes three webinars conducted by our experts covering:
- Waste heat recovery in the shipping industry – basic knowledge: training on the basics of plant layout, necessary components, expected efficiencies and OPEX/CAPEX
- Kay Tigges, Senior Key Expert
- Digital twin for waste heat recovery applications: learn what is needed to build a digital twin of a waste heat recovery system in order to realize a decision support system for predictive maintenance.
- Eric Link, Presales Engineer
- Successful breaking of DC-current in marine grids: learn more about circuit breakers in marine grids and get an impression of how arc interruption theory can improve safety
- Frank Schaffner, Technical Manager SINAVY SG-DC
Curious? Register now for free to watch the first series of the Siemens Energy Maritime Academy starting October! See you soon!