Optimizing Production in Refining and PetrochemicalsDownstream operators working in high risk environments require flexible and efficient equipment solutions that deliver on performance without compromising on safety. With tightening environmental regulations and a increasing need to reduce carbon footprint, we have an extensively proven and comprehensive equipment portfolio to meet your decarbonization goals.
Compressor Solutions for Refining and Petrochemcials
- Outstanding record for performance, efficiency, reliability and low maintenance requirements
- Cost-effective standardized or tailor-made modularized solutions to match customer needs
- Broad portfolio with multiple drive options
- Intercooling, sidestreams and extractions
- Optional adjustable inlet guide vanes (IGV)
- Standard oil-lubricated or active magnetic bearings
- Ultra-low temperature service
- Single shaft compressors Horizontally / vertically split
- Integrally geared
- Single stage overhung
- Gas expanders
Including: Hydrotreating, platforming, hydrocracking, visebreaking, coking, FCC, RCC, crack gas, hydrogen recycle, hydrogen makeup and more....
Including: Cracking, dehydrogenation, propylene / propane, ethylene, olefin, methanol syngas, ammonia, nitric acid, urea, synthetic fibers (PTA, DMT) and more.....
- World-renowned for its dependable service and steadfast reliability in a wide variety of refining and petrochemical applications
- Optimized efficiency for lower operating costs
- Reduced downtime with monger periods between service intervals
- Designed to API-618 and ISO 13631 specifications
- Cost effective standardized or custom engineered to meet specific customer requirements
- Process Reciprocating Compressors (API-618)
- High Speed Reciprocating Compressors (ISO-13631 / API-11P, API-618)
Introducing the Rotating Equipment Selector App
With the Siemens Energy Rotating Equipment Selector app – whether you’re in the field or a planning meeting – you always have access to our latest product offerings, technical data, and contact details for your rotating equipment needs.
Industry Leading Service Presence
We have an extensive global service network, to help you increase your equipment uptime.