Scopeof Spare Parts
Through advanced planning and the timely delivery of quality replacement parts and components, Siemens Power Service is able to reliably support all your needs. The goal is to help maximize the availability of every unit, minimize downtime, and help reduce the overall costs associated with management.
- Stringent quality assurance standards to make certain that parts are manufactured to Siemens OEM specifications
- Parts that include the latest Siemens technical and material upgrades and improvements made available through continuous R&D investment
- Complete inventory for rapid supply of many key components
- Quality packaging and shipping to protect parts in transit and allow online tracking of shipments
- Outage planning and support through customized parts programs
- Stocking, inventory and total maintenance service programs to provide the flexibility, cost control and scope of services to best meet long-term operating objectives.
Your benefitsYour overall benefits may include:
We are stocking 23,000 styles and over 4 million parts in the central parts warehouse, ready for same-day shipment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well as many critical long lead-time forgings and raw materials at the factories.
Parts outage planning is an important aspect of a Siemens parts program. Our experienced parts business professionals can provide parts recommendations developed specifically for the planned outage work scope and shipped to meet the outage schedule. Additionally, in the event of an outage, a parts business professional is always available to support you in an emergency situation.
Our customer can have access to the parts experts for assistance before, during and between outages. This includes consultation on the operation, maintenance and general performance throughout the life of the unit. When utilizing a custom-designed parts program from Siemens, our OEM technology, stocking, ordering and delivery solutions, and dedicated staff are positioned and available to support you.