Valid for following frames: SGT6-2000E (V84.2), SGT5-2000E (V94.2),
Extended range of stable combustion fuel gas operation
Protection against flame flash back
Decrease of NOx-emissions < 25 ppm (@ 15 % O2, dry)
Extended stable combustion and lower emissionsAs part of our ongoing commitment to meet the changing requirements of your operating assets, Siemens offers the latest technology to help you enhance your operating plant reliability and performance. One of our modernization offerings is the HR3 Burner Retrofit.
The HR3 Burner Retrofit design enhances the mixing of natural gas fuel and combustion air during the gas premix mode. The design also reduces turbulence of the combustion airflow while increasing its velocity through the combustor. Together, these features contribute to more stable combustion and can help lower NOx emissions.
The implementation of the HR3 Burner provides significant performance advantages and offers attractive financial payback options.
The HR3 Burner Retrofit modernization can be a highly cost-effective means to help improve the performance, reliability and availability of your gas turbine plant.
- Extended range of stable combustion fuel gas operation
- Protection against flame flash back
- Corrosion-free material of fuel gas distribution piping for maximum safety and less maintenance cost
- Decrease of NOₓ-emissions < 25 ppm (@ 15 % O2, dry)
- HR3 is precondition e.g. for FTI/ 41MAC upgrade
We recommend a major outage for installation of this modernization. We offer a full range of field service capabilities to help you manage your maintenance and outage schedules. The HR3 Burner upgrade is state-of-the-art for the SGT5-2000E (V94.2).
Scope of Supply
The Siemens HR3 Burner Retrofit is just one of the many innovative modernization packages available.
The scope of this modernization includes new burner assemblies with the following features:
- Improved F-Ring design to avoid overheating
- Improved impingement cooled tile holders reduce cooling air consumption by 2%
- Tile holder exchange from row A1/A2 to F