Generator Service Capabilities
With over 150 years of experience, Siemens Energy is a world leader in generator technology and has manufactured many of the largest and most efficient generators in the world.
With Siemens as your service partner, you can have the full benefits of the expertise of our turbine-generator factory personnel, design engineering, service engineering groups, and our regional management and service expertise. We are knowledgeable of potential turbine-generator issues through significant fleet experience and have developed an enormous backlog of field processes, procedures, tooling and trained personnel to quickly address them.
Our Generator Service Capabilities in Detail
Siemens Generator Field Services can help reduce outage duration and improve availability and reliability of your generator.
Our continuously expanding portfolio includes:
- Inspection and testing including electrical and high-frequency loop testing
- Robotic inspection of rotor and stator
- Stator core repair & replacement
- Stator rewinds
- Footprint generator replacements
- Rotor modifications
- Retaining ring inspections
- Stator dry outs & flushes
- Exciter inspection & refurbishment
- Collector maintenance
- AVR retrofit upgrades
Further comprehensive Siemens Generator Service Capabilities can be offered upon request.