The Morocco Energy Partner Day has been designed to bring together decision-makers and leaders in the Moroccan energy value-chain to connect and discuss the latest technologies, trends and solutions. The day will include a series of deep-dives to tackle the tough challenges the Moroccan energy industry is facing today as well as provide a glimpse of Morocco's future as global green energy hub.
At Siemens Energy, our future-focused technologies bridge the gap for sustainable energy systems. As a partner and driver of the energy transition, we've focused our technological innovations across the areas of:
- Highly efficient transmission and storage of electricity.
- Power generation with even lower or zero emissions.
- Reducing CO2 emissions in industrial processes for a cleaner energy sector.
Registration and coffee
Welcome and opening
Keynote: Towards energy independence and decarbonization
Simulation of the future energy landscape of Morocco
Sustainable energy across the entire energy value chain
Energy deep dives:
• Sustainable power generation for utilities
• Hybrid power generation for industry
• Green fuels incl. H2
• Grid stabilization and strengthen the network
• Unleashing wind power potential
We look forward to meeting in person and having in person dialogues, gain new insights from related executive delegates, and together discover exciting innovations in the energy space whilst expanding your network during this prestigious energy seminar.