Industrial Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program (CIISAp)
A new Industrial Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program to defend critical infrastructure. Launched with seven founding members, including Siemens Energy who will collectively design and run this apprenticeship program that links rigorous academic classes and educational training, with real-world job rotations at leading industrial companies.
- You’ll focus areas for critical infrastructure with experience in IT, computer programming and cyber security
- You’ll have a strong interest in developing your skills in industrial cybersecurity
- Four-year program offering experiential training options and certification pathways
- SEI first employer participating in the program and will bring its deep knowledge of operating equipment and cybersecurity best practices to the hands-on learning experience
- You must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization