The Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2022 of Siemens Energy AG was held on Thursday, February 24, 2022, 10:00 a.m. (CET), as a virtual Shareholders’ Meeting without the physical attendance of shareholders or their proxy representatives (except for the proxy representatives nominated by the Company).
Confirmations on whether and how votes were counted pursuant to Section 129 (5) of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) can be obtained within one month as of the date of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting after successfully logging into our Internet Service at www.siemens-energy.com/agm-service.
Alternatively anyone who has voted can address their request to our Shareholder Hotline (Tel.: +49 89 207084040, e-mail: email@example.com).
Documents Annual Shareholders Meeting 2022
- Voting Results
- Dividend Announcement
- Speech by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Siemens Energy AG
- Speech by the President and CEO of Siemens Energy AG
- Presentation of the President and CEO of Siemens Energy AG
- Notice of Annual Shareholders’ Meeting 2022 (incl. Agenda)
- Amendment of the Proposal relating to Agenda Item 2
- Sample Attendance Notification Form
- Shareholder Counterproposals and Election Nominations
- Information on Shareholders’ Rights
- Annual Report 2021 including Consolidated Financial Statements for the Siemens Energy Group, together with the Combined Management Report of Siemens Energy AG and the Siemens Energy Group, as of September 30, 2021 (IFRS) (including: Report of the Supervisory Board, Explanatory Report on the information required pursuant to Section 289a, Section 315a of the German Commercial Code (HGB), Corporate Governance statement including the Corporate Governance reporting, Group Non-Financial Statement)
- Annual Financial Statements of Siemens Energy AG as of September 30, 2021
- Articles of Association of Siemens Energy AG (as of October 29, 2020)
- FAQs – Internet Service for Shareholders of Siemens Energy AG
- Terms and Conditions
- Key dates regarding Annual Shareholders' Meeting
Document relating to Agenda Item 5
Document relating to Agenda Item 6
- Internet Service for Shareholders of Siemens Energy AG (Login)
- ✓ Update of registration data for electronic delivery of invitations to future Shareholders‘ Meetings
- ✓ Update of postal address
- ✓ Notification of attendance for the Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- ✓ Submission of questions and statements
- ✓ Submission of objections to resolutions of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- ✓ Download of confirmations on whether and how votes were counted
- ✓ Live broadcast of the entire Annual Shareholders' Meeting.
- Electronic delivery of invitations to Shareholders' Meetings
For future Shareholders‘ Meetings, you have the option to receive the invitation to the e-mail address you provide for registration instead of by regular mail. Use our Internet Service and help us save paper.
You may revoke your consent to electronic delivery at any time. If you have already registered using a self-assigned Access Password, you can use the Internet Service to change your registration data and your postal address stored in the Company's share register throughout the year.
- In the “FAQ”-section you will find further information on our Internet Service.
- If you have any questions or problems with the Internet Service, please contact:
Tel.: +49 89 207084040
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EU General Data Protection Regulation ascribes great importance to the transparency of data processing. The security of your personal data and protection of your privacy are our utmost priority, which we ensure with state-of-the-art methods for secure data communication.
The following is intended to provide you with information on processing of your personal data by Siemens Energy AG and your rights under data protection law. You can obtain more information on data protection in our Privacy Notice.
The responsible entity is Siemens Energy AG, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany.
ADEUS Aktienregister-Service-GmbH, Munich, Germany, has been appointed to maintain the share register of Siemens Energy AG. If you have any questions on data protection in the share register, we therefore ask you to contact
email@example.com or the hotline at +49 89 207084040.
When maintaining the share register, we process your data – as we receive it from you, the custodian bank or the central securities depository Clearstream Banking AG, Eschborn, Germany – on the basis of the requirements under stock corporation and capital market law as well as regulatory specifications. Section 67 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) stipulates that registered shares must be entered in the company’s share register along with the name, date of birth and postal as well as e-mail address of the shareholder and the number of shares. In order to clarify any potential ambiguities, the bank submitting the information will also be recorded. We use your personal data for the purposes provided for in the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG). These purposes include, in particular, maintaining the share register, communicating with you as a shareholder, and staging Shareholders’ Meetings. In the case of structural or capital measures, we must refrain from providing certain shareholders with information on offers owing to their nationality or place of residence, in order to comply with securities legislation in individual countries.
In connection with the Shareholders’ Meeting, we process your personal data (register data of the shareholder, the name, address and e-mail address of his/her representative, if applicable, the type of ownership of the shares, absentee votes/voting instructions, and the number of the admission ticket, if applicable) on the basis of prevailing data protection legislation in order to enable you as a shareholder to exercise your rights at the Shareholders’ Meeting. Processing of your personal data is mandatory under stock corporation law (Section 123 (2) of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) in conjunction with Section 14 of the Articles of Association of Siemens Energy AG; Section 129 (1) sentence 2 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG); Section 1 (1, 2) of the Act on Measures in Corporate Law, Cooperatives Law, Associations Law, Trust Law, and Real Estate Owner Law to Combat the Effects of the COVID-19-Pandemic) so that you can attend the Shareholders’ Meeting and/or cast votes.
We use external service providers and their subcontractors, in each case in the EU, for administration and technical maintenance of the share register (share register service company) and to stage the Shareholders’ Meeting (shareholders’ meeting service provider). Upon the publication of counterproposals and election nominations we disclose the name and address of the respective shareholder. In connection with the Shareholders' Meeting, shareholders and their proxy representatives may view the list of attendance.
As a matter of principle, we render your personal data anonymous and delete it as soon as it is no longer deemed necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, insofar as statutory documentation and storage obligations (for example in the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), German Commercial Code (HGB), German Fiscal Code (AO)) are not applicable.
At the address stated above, you can obtain information on and access to the data about you that we have stored. If certain requirements are met, you also have the right to demand that your data be rectified or erased or that processing of it be restricted (for instance, if your data is processed unlawfully).
You can contact the Data Privacy Officer via the email address stated in our Privacy Notice or the responsible data protection supervisory authority.
The data protection supervisory authority responsible for Siemens Energy AG is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (Bavarian Data Protection Authority), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, https://www.lda.bayern.de/en/contact.html