The Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2023 of Siemens Energy AG was held on Tuesday, February 07, 2023, 10:00 a.m. (CET), as a virtual Shareholders’ Meeting without the physical attendance of shareholders or their proxy representatives (except for the proxy representatives nominated by the Company).
The next Annual General Meeting of Siemens Energy AG will be held in February 2024.
Documents Annual Shareholders' Meeting 2023
- Voting Results
- The speeches of Joe Kaeser, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, and Christian Bruch, President and CEO, can be seen here in English or in sign language.
- Letter to our Shareholders from Joe Kaeser and Christian Bruch
- Corporate Governance Roadshow Presentation
- Press release (2022/09/21) - Proposal of KPMG as independent auditor for the AGM 2024
- Speech for opening of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting 2023 by Joe Kaeser - Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Speech for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting 2023 by Dr. Christian Bruch - President and Chief Executive Officer
- Notice of Annual Shareholders’ Meeting 2023 (incl. Agenda)
- Sample Attendance Notification Form
- Shareholder Counterproposals and Election Nominations
- Information on Shareholders’ Rights
- Annual Report 2022 including Consolidated Financial Statements for the Siemens Energy Group, together with the Combined Management Report of Siemens Energy AG and the Siemens Energy Group, as of September 30, 2022 (IFRS) (including: Report of the Supervisory Board, Explanatory Report on the information required pursuant to Section 289a, Section 315a of the German Commercial Code (HGB), Corporate Governance statement including the Corporate Governance reporting, Group Non-Financial Statement)
- Annual Financial Statements of Siemens Energy AG as of September 30, 2022
- Articles of Association of Siemens Energy AG (as of October 29, 2020)
- FAQs – Internet Service for Shareholders of Siemens Energy AG
- Recommendations for electronic connection via Video
- Terms and Conditions
- Key dates regarding Annual Shareholders' Meeting
Document relating to Agenda Item 6
Compensation Report, along with the audit report of the independent auditor, in accordance with Section 162 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) of Siemens Energy AG for fiscal year 2022
Document relating to Agenda Item 10
Report of the Executive Board on Agenda Item 10
(in accordance with Section 203 (2) in conjunction with Section 186 (4) sentence 2 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG))
Document relating to Agenda Item 11
Report of the Executive Board on Agenda Item 11
(in accordance with Section 221 (4) sentence 2 in conjunction with Section 186 (4) sentence 2 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG))
Document relating to Agenda Item 12
Report of the Executive Board on Agenda Item 12
(in accordance with Section 71 (1) no. 8, Section 186 (4) sentence 2 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG))
Internet Service for Shareholders of Siemens Energy AG, in particular:
- Update of registration data for electronic delivery of invitations to future Shareholders’ Meetings
- Change of address data
- Notification of attendance for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
- Absentee voting or appointment of a proxy representative
- Submit and view shareholder statements
- Request to speak, to submit proposals and to request for obtain information during the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting via video communication
- Declaration of objections to resolutions during the Annual Shareholder’ Meeting
- Download of confirmations on whether and how votes were counted
- Watch a live broadcast of the entire Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
Electronic delivery of invitations to Shareholders' Meetings
For future Shareholders‘ Meetings, you have the option to receive the invitation to the e-mail address you provide for registration instead of by regular mail. Use our Internet Service and help us save paper.
You may revoke your consent to electronic delivery at any time. If you have already registered using a self-assigned Access Password, you can use the Internet Service to change your registration data and your postal address stored in the Company's share register throughout the year.
In the “FAQ”-section you will find further information on our Internet Service.
If you have any questions or problems with the Internet Service, please contact:
- Tel.: +49 89 207084040
via e-mail: email@example.com
The recording of the opening of the Annual Shareholders' Meeting and the speeches of Joe Kaeser, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, and Christian Bruch, President and CEO, can be seen here in English or in sign language.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation ascribes great importance to the transparency of data processing. The security of your personal data and protection of your privacy are our utmost priority, which we ensure with state-of-the-art methods for secure data communication.
The following is intended to provide you with information on processing of your personal data by Siemens Energy AG and your rights under data protection law. You can obtain more information on data protection in our Privacy Notice.
The responsible entity is Siemens Energy AG, Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, 81739 Munich, Germany.
ADEUS Aktienregister-Service-GmbH, Munich, Germany, has been appointed to maintain the share register of Siemens Energy AG. If you have any questions on data protection in the share register, we therefore ask you to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or the hotline at +49 (0) 89/2070 - 84040.
When maintaining the share register, we process your data – as we receive it from you, the custodian bank or the central securities depository Clearstream Banking AG, Eschborn, Germany – on the basis of the requirements under stock corporation and capital market law as well as regulatory specifications. Section 67 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) stipulates that registered shares must be entered in the company’s share register along with the name, date of birth and postal as well as e-mail address of the shareholder and the number of shares. In order to clarify any potential ambiguities, the bank submitting the information will also be recorded. We use your personal data for the purposes provided for in the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG). These purposes include, in particular, maintaining the share register, communicating with you as a shareholder, and staging Shareholders’ Meetings. In the case of structural or capital measures, we must refrain from providing certain shareholders with information on offers owing to their nationality or place of residence, in order to comply with securities legislation in individual countries.
In connection with the Shareholders’ Meeting, we process your personal data (register data of the shareholder, the name, address and e-mail address of his/her representative, if applicable, the type of ownership of the shares, absentee votes/voting instructions, and the number of the admission ticket, if applicable) on the basis of prevailing data protection legislation in order to enable you as a shareholder to exercise your rights at the Shareholders’ Meeting. Processing of your personal data is permissible pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) and (f) of the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), as it is legally required for your participation in the Shareholders’ Meeting and/or cast votes pursuant to the provisions of the German Stock Corporation Law (Section 123 (2) of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG) in conjunction with Section 14 of the Articles of Association of Siemens Energy AG; Section 129 (1) sentence 2 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG); Section 134 (3) sentence 5 of the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG).
We use external service providers and their subcontractors, in each case in the EU, for administration and technical maintenance of the share register (share register service company) and to stage the Shareholders’ Meeting (shareholders’ meeting service provider). Upon the publication of counterproposals and election nominations we disclose the name and address of the respective shareholder. In connection with the Shareholders' Meeting, shareholders and their proxy representatives may view the list of attendance.
As a matter of principle, we render your personal data anonymous and delete it as soon as it is no longer deemed necessary for the above-mentioned purposes, insofar as statutory documentation and storage obligations (for example in the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), German Commercial Code (HGB), German Fiscal Code (AO)) are not applicable.
At the address stated above, you can obtain information on and access to the data about you that we have stored. If certain requirements are met, you also have the right to demand that your data be rectified or erased or that processing of it be restricted (for instance, if your data is processed unlawfully).
You can contact the Data Privacy Officer via the email address stated in our Privacy Notice or the responsible data protection supervisory authority.
The data protection supervisory authority responsible for Siemens Energy AG is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (Bavarian Data Protection Authority), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, https://www.lda.bayern.de/en/contact.html