Providing a view of your equipment to review & reduce emissions
“PEMS are the next level of emission monitoring in a cost effective and regulatory compliant manner. Compared to the traditional CEMS, PEMS do not use hardware-based sensors to measure emissions, but instead use unique algorithms to determine the emissions signature of an engine, based on the input parameters.
The digital models include Siemens Energy’s unique OEM experience, allowing operators to significantly reduce the CAPEX and OPEX of emissions measurement activities. PEMS can be operated as redundant systems next to CEMS or as standalone certified systems without CEMS."
Watch our Webinar on demand to learn more about PEMS
PEMS are the next level of emission monitoring in a cost effective and regulatory compliant manner. The digital models include Siemens Energy’s unique OEM experience, allowing operators to significantly reduce the CAPEX and OPEX of emissions measurement activities. Request the webinar to learn more about PEMS to reduce maintenance costs.
Option for a permanent solution
Digital form called PEMS (Predictive Emissions Monitoring System)
The PEMS product is a digital solution, taking engine operational data and feeding through a unique set of algorithms, determining the emissions signature of the engine.
- Prediction of exhaust emissions using system internal engine parameters (no extra hardware is needed on site).
- Our PEMS uses unique knowledge of the gas turbine product the algorithm is used for continous learning based on the existing historical data.
- PEMS is evaluationg emissions in accordance with international standards e.g. EPA 40 CFR/ EU LCP/MCP, CEN TS 17198.
- Greenfield and brownfield projects
- Customers who operate our gas turbines.
- Customers or operators within the Power Generation and Oil and Gas industries who are looking to monitor and understand their emissions footprint (NOx, CO and CO2).
- Customers or operators who want more insight into emissions levels who can then make more informed decisions about plant operations, with the potential to modify their operating profile to reduce emissions and fuel and maintenance costs.
- Customers who are looking for a lower cost alternative to Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS), which requires significant CAPEX and OPEX costs.