We are pleased to announce that we can present a way through which the remaining Siemens Gamesa shareholders may divest their shares and be compensated at €18.05 per share.
Please find further information here.
- Strong orders, substantially higher revenue, positive Profit before Special items held back by Siemens Gamesa.
- Siemens Energy recorded orders of €12.3bn reflecting 56.3% growth on a comparable basis (excluding currency translation and portfolio effects). The order backlog reached a new record of €102.0bn exceeding the €100bn mark, for the first time.
- Revenue increased by 23.8% on a comparable basis to €8.0bn reflecting growth in all segments.
- Siemens Energy’s Profit before Special items was positive with €41m (Q2 FY 2022: negative €49m). A loss at Siemens Gamesa was more than offset by a strong performance in all other segments, led by Gas Services (GS). Positive Special items of €23m (Q2 FY 2022: negative €54m) were driven by a positive effect of €78m in connection with the “Accelerating Impact” program reported under restructuring costs.
- Siemens Energy reported a Net loss of €189m (Q2 FY 2022: Net loss €256m).
June 8-9, 2023
J.P. Morgan European Capital Goods Conference
August 7, 2023
Q3 FY2023: Press Conference | Analyst Conference
November 15, 2023
Q4 FY2023: Annual Press Conference | Analyst Conference
November 21, 2023
Capital Market Day 2023