Controlled contacts with SICEA01
The SiCEA01 contact erosion analyzer is used to determine the extent of wear to the circuit breaker contacts. The breaking currents of the circuit breaker are used to determine the contact wear.
Switching operations with currents below the rated normal current are evaluated with the rated normal current.
The contact burn off is calculated using the integral of the circuit breaker breaking currents. The result is compared with the configured reference values. If the result of this comparison exceeds the warning or alarm value, the corresponding signal contact is activated, and the signal light on the contact wear analysis device shows the status. With this warning or alarm, SiCEA01 shows whether the circuit breaker contact system has already been worn down to a specific level, which allows servicing work to be scheduled in good time.
- Device for determination of contact wear
- 2 limits (warning and alarm), adjustable in % of the maximum permissible contact wear
- Digital relays and LEDs for warning and alarm
- Calculation of the integrated current during open operation for three poles
- Ambient temperature from -40 up to +85 °C
- Communication via Ethernet
3 x analog input for signal of protection current transformers with external AC transformer 100A/100 mA
3 x digital input reference contacts; auxiliary contacts
3 relay outputs (warning, alarm, system OK);