Process Safety Pressure Protection Manager™ (PSPPM™)
PSPPM is an enterprise-level process safety application used by oil and gas, refining and chemical process industries for design, rating and data management of pressure relief and disposal systems in accordance with industry standards and best practices methodologies. PSPPM utilizes a central data repository providing process safety engineers and managers access to pressure relief data and analyses from anywhere in the world; ensuring visibility into the adequacy of relief and disposal systems and facilitating management of design bases changes throughout the plant life cycle.
LIVE Demo: Highlighting the latest PSPPM integrated tools
The industry's first fully-integrated module for relief systems analysis and flare network hydraulics.
To learn more about PSPPM 1.6 or to schedule a custom demo
Key Benefits and Features
- PSPPM Flare module for flare network hydraulic analysis
- Supports equipment-based and system-based pressure relief analysis
- Includes calculation methods based on API and DIERS methodologies
- Design verification for pressure relief and disposal systems at various phases in the plant lifecycle
- Includes disposal system and network equipment rating methodology
- Interfaces with industry leading relief header simulation software
- Gain immediate access to PSM-related information with a central data repository
- Improve analysis and design deficiencies tracking with advanced reporting capabilities
- Manage user access to data with role-based and resource-based security
- Flexible licensing models tailored to customers' immediate or long term software needs