Industrial gas turbine
Simple cycle power generation (ISO) up to
Power generation for the oil and gas industry, onshore and offshore.
Minimal maintenance and a compact footprint.
High reliability and easy maintenanceThe Siemens Energy SGT-50 gas turbines are an industrial gas turbine with a power output range of 2MW. The turbines combine minimal maintenance in a compact footprint that make them ideal for continuous power generation onshore and offshore, emergency and standby power and combined heat and power (CHP) plants. Because of their simple, low maintenance design, high reliability and operational experience, the SGT-50 turbine generator packages are the preferred solution for 2MW power requirements. The wide fuel range enables operation on extremely low heating value fuels, landfill gas, and associated gas from crude oil production. They are also available in an externally fired configuration for those customers with off-combustor technologies.
- High availability and operating reliability
- Competitive cost-to-power ratio
- Outstanding load acceptance and shedding characteristics
- Available with a Dry Low Emissions (DLE) combustion system
- On-site maintenance possible
- Rapid core engine exchange option (minimizes downtime)
- Proven in applications in combined heat and power (CHP) plants
For industrial power generation, the SGT-50 is suitable for the following applications:
- Gas turbine power plants (simple cycle applications)
- Combined cycle power plants (combined cycle applications)
- Combined heat and power (CHP)
- Power generation for the oil and gas industry, on offshore platforms and FPSO vessels (Floating Production, Storage and Offloading)
Our comprehensive portfolio of services provides low life cycle cost and optimum performance throughout the turbine’s life cycle: Long Term Programs (LTP), overhaul service, field service, spare parts, service exchange, remote diagnostic service, and modernization and upgrades.
Whether for scheduled service or short-term support, our specialists are there for you, on-site all over the world.
The SGT-50 package is designed for easy maintenance: Large side doors offer easy equipment access and facilitate changing the core engine. When your gas turbine is serviced, you can opt for exchanging the core engine for a replacement or on-site maintenance. The package includes on-site maintenance lifting beams.