What we doWe support our customers on their individual journeys toward decarbonization. We push the transition to a more sustainable energy world. Our products, solutions, and services cover nearly the entire energy value chain. We have the know-how, the innovative technologies. We turn ideas into reality.
We extend lifecycles and reduce costs in the industrial application of fuels. We provide our customers with sustainable and mission-critical products, solutions, and services.
Industrial and Aero-derivative Gas Turbines
Industrial Steam Turbines
Turbo Compressors and Reciprocating Compressors
• Integrated Electrification, Automation and Digital solutions for
− Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas, incl. Subsea
− Marine and Fiber industries
• Water solutions
Spare parts, repairs, field services
Modernizations & Upgrades
Long term programs
Operations & Maintenance programs
We lift conventional and renewable power supply onto the next level. We reduce carbon emissions of existing assets and develop technologies that transform power generation applications.
• Industrial Gas Turbines
• Industrial Steam Turbines
• Large Gas Turbines
• Large Steam Turbines
• Large Generators
• Large power plants.
• Industrial power plants
• Heat transfer technology
• Re-powering solutions
• Generation transition solutions.
Instrumentation & Controls
• Turbine and Power Plant Controls
• Modernizations & Upgrades
• Long Term Programs, Operation & Maintenance
• Field service
• Spare parts
• Digital Services
We partner with our customers to build and operate efficient grid infrastructures. We offer digital and reliable products, solutions, and services for the growing demand of sustainable electrification.
Switching products and systems
• Transmission systems
• Gas-insulated switchgear
• Circuit breakers, surge arresters, disconnectors
• Bundles and Systems
Non-switching products and systems
• Power and distribution transformers
• Bushings, instrument transformers and coils
• Bundles and systems
• Grid access
• Mobile solutions
• Product related services
• Modernization, upgrades
• Long term programs incl. operations
New Energy Business
We shape the green hydrogen economy. We develop technologies to couple our economic sectors with renewable sources of power.
• Industry grade and highest quality green electrolyzer-based Power-to-hydrogen systems and services
• Electrolyzer-based Power-to-Hydrogen and Power-to-Liquids solutions and services
• Electrolyzer-based turnkey solution package
Energy Consulting & Digital Services
• Electrolyzer-integrating Energy system design
• Specific Power-to-X related digital services and optimization solutions
We provide wind energy technologies and services for a sustainable future. We are one of the world’s leading suppliers of on- and offshore solutions.
Onshore Wind Power
• 87.5 GW installed worldwide
• 40 years’ experience in the onshore wind power business
• Onshore portfolio covering all market requirements
Offshore Wind Power
• 15.7 GW installed worldwide
• Proven track record
• Almost 30 years’ experience in the offshore wind power industry
• 71 GW under service
• Nearly 32,000 turbines serviced worldwide
• Service operations in 60 countries
• More than 30 years’ experience in the wind power industry
Our strategy: Energy of Tomorrow
Siemens Energy is determined to become the world’s most valued energy technology company. Our portfolio covers nearly the entire energy value chain. We empower our customers by meeting them where they are. Our products, solutions, and services cater to individual needs. From reducing CO2 emissions of coal fired power plants to building highly efficient gas power plants: We are building the energy of tomorrow starting today. We focus on what is possible – while writing new chapters in the book of energy: from generation to transmission and industrial-scale electrolysis.
“Energy of Tomorrow ” is our compass. Strategic foresight and operational agility will guide us through a decisive decade of change.
Two phases of ambitious drive to propel us forward:
Siemens Energy is ready to become the industry’s benchmark. This will not happen overnight. However, we are determined to fulfil our purpose and reach our goals. Our unique portfolio and our unflinching focus on customer value will make the strongest impact on changing the world of energy.
Where we come from
Our tradition dates back 150 years. In 1866, Werner von Siemens converted mechanical energy into electrical energy making it applicable to everyday life. He exerted the kind of courage, drive, and determination we need today.
As an independent company, Siemens Energy opens a new chapter in the Siemens history of energy technology. We will keep the best of our legacy while pushing the boundaries of what is possible. That is how we shape the energy of tomorrow.