Offshore wind services for grid access and balance of plant
With our offshore wind services for grid access & balance of plant, we ensure an availability of almost
Bringing your offshore wind assets to operational perfectionWelcome to Siemens – your service partner for offshore grid access and balance of plant services. The energy revolution led to a greater exploitation of the wind as a resource, so that many offshore wind farms with a corresponding need for a grid access have been installed over the last decades. Wind farm and grid access assets have a high need for reliable, safe and cost-efficient O&M solutions. Based on our experience and technical know-how, we are able to provide you with offshore services for grid access and wind farm balance of plant assets as full-scope or modular packages, while ensuring maximum asset performance.
Tailormade services through an experienced service partner
From operation and maintenance to repair and retrofit to refurbishment – we optimize and support your wind farm operation or complete energy infrastructure. Our proactive service also includes a range of condition monitoring, asset management and consulting solutions.
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) with over 160 years of experience and expertise in the Grid Access business since 2013, we are your reliable and competent partner.
Your partner to optimize offshore asset performanceWith Siemens offshore wind service, you profit from a long-term partnership and from expert support for all components that keeps your offshore grid access and balance of plant assets available – even under the harshest conditions. A broad range of services and modular service packages cover all your needs. Discover some of our highlight services.
Monitoring and operating from a distance with our remote services
- We safely monitor your wind farm via 24/7 remote service in our Operation Control Center (OCC)
- We ensure time and cost savings in operations without any travelling effort
- We identify risks and faults via remote diagnosis and root-cause analysis with our in-house experts at an early stage
- We provide remote repair and correction of the identified problem
- We also provide expert engineers for on-site support through information obtained via remote diagnosis
- In addition, we offer Marine Operation Control (MOC) via remote service
Experience and expertise that will benefit your project
- We provide full maintenance (planned and unplanned) for electrical, mechanical and structural components for the full scope, including grid access & balance of plant assets
- We ensure smooth wind farm operation through the integration of all relevant activities and logistics in our planning tools
- We have the capabilities and the technical know-how to guarantee you a high availability of your assets
- We provide a service with a pool of over 230 service technicial experts and project managers for all areas
- We are able to service a multitude of different off- and onshore systems as well as complex pilot projects, providing you with regular service, fault clearance and special upgrades
- Our strengths are our network of partners and suppliers, planning skills, well-trained technician experts and 24/7 setup for corrective maintenance from our Operation Control Center (OCC)
- We provide modular service packages from our full service offer for your special needs (e.g. service for substations only, logistic support only)
- We guarantee a fast emergency response due to an comprehensive service support in all areas
A broad range of services for your grid access & balance of plant assetsA possible failure in the MV/HV switching station could result in a complete loss of profits from your wind farm investment. That’s why we take care of your entire electrical infrastructure. And that’s not all: we even offer you support for safe operation and for your general infrastructure.
We’re at your service
If you’d like to learn more about what we can do to maintain, extend, and increase the availability, efficiency, and safety of your offshore platform, please contact our Customer Support Center. Our experts look forward to answering all your questions about our grid access services, and we’ll be pleased to provide you with comprehensive information.